 Off-Topic / Debate / 20789
  WMD: Yes or No?

"Nicholas Kristof: Why truth matters" (URL) I raised the Mystery of the Missing W.M.D. recently, hawks fired barrages of reproachful e-mail at me. The gist was: "You ****! Who cares if we never find weapons of mass destruction, because we've (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: WMD: Yes or No?

(...) Nice. X-Files has nothing on this--"The Truth is Out There"? Not if US administration has anything to say about it. Of all the...I'm at a loss for words as to just how ludicrous this whole war really was. And to top it off, the Iraqi people, (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: WMD: Yes or No?

(...) Patience is a virtue: (URL) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: WMD: Yes or No?

(...) The 'smoking gun', as it were... The truck was cleaned with bleach so they can't find any traces of bio weapons. Let's find the flaw in that logic-- "Hey Iraqi Official 1--The Americans are going to invade--we want to show that we weren't (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)