 Off-Topic / Debate / 20771
    Re: The economic benefits of Porn ‘n’ Pot —David Koudys
   (...) Seriously, why isn't this stuff legal? Forget the moral issues--what is the downside to legalizing pot? And isn't porn already legal? Can't I walk into AOV and buy por nmovies/magazines? I would love to hear a debate on legalizing prostitution (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The economic benefits of Porn ‘n’ Pot —Orion Pobursky
     (...) The reason you won't hear a debate about porn and prostitution without morals cropping up is that that is the ONLY argument against these issues. The worst thing the US Supreme Court ever did to free speech was to define obscenity as community (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The economic benefits of Porn ‘n’ Pot —Scott Costello
   (...) Please note before I start that these are not necessarily my views, but arguments against these two things not based on morality. As for pornography and prostitution, every time a strip club, adult bookstore, or house of prostitution opens up, (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)