 Off-Topic / Debate / 20760
    Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community) —Rick Clark
   (...) <snip> Have you spoken to other adults who were given that option as children? My understanding is that the problem with this approach is that the child then has no foundation from which to base his decision. I don't have a source, but (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I think you'd have a hard time demonstrating that's actually true. After all, the best "brainwashing" is one in which the victim thinks there was no undue influence whatever. (...) I suspect there are no such people anywhere on the earth, (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)