 Off-Topic / Debate / 20727
    Re: Some good news for a change, maybe? —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I just had a friend over yesterday that is involved in the project - he brought a copy of Aviation Week with him that gave some details on the project, but I didn't have a chance to look at it. I didn't even catch the issue number or have a (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: good news for a change? (poll: would you go into space?_ —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) (URL) thar ya go! If you had a chance to go into space, given the dangers or expense, would you do it? The poll does not differentiate on how you get there, it can be the Rutan thing (quick skim into space), the shuttle, Russian spam-in-a-can (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)