 Off-Topic / Debate / 20478
Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 04:39:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Sean Devolites writes:
snip

but I for one, am
14 years old and have been an official member of my church for a year now.
I don't have a problem 'being dragged to church'.

Then you are not dragged, you go willingly.  Good for you.

Your post is well phrased and very polite, Sean.  You are very mature and I
agree to your opinion that it is not the place to talk religion.  My point
was not not to talk about it, but specifically about the dragging children
to church statement.  I stand by my opinion that it is wrong to do so, but
of course, if people old enough and mature enough (and you are certainly
mature) want to ge to church, then I have no problem with that.

Have a nice day,

Terry