 Off-Topic / Debate / 20458
    Re: WMD, again... —John Neal
   (...) his >motivations for those actions or not. (...) "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: WMD, again... —Pedro Silva
     (...) If the justification is there it is implicit, not explicit. Pedro (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: WMD, again... —Terry Prosper
   (...) A threat to your Nation exists everywhere, should then your President start a world war to wipe out anything that could someday cause a tragedy? If he considers your attitude is a threat to your countries values of peace and freedom, should (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)