 Off-Topic / Debate / 20456
  Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community)

(...) OK. I usually don't get into debate, but this isn't the place to talk about religous beleifs. I'm glad you have an opinion, but I for one, am 14 years old and have been an official member of my church for a year now. I don't have a problem (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Sean Devolites writes: snip (...) Then you are not dragged, you go willingly. Good for you. Your post is well phrased and very polite, Sean. You are very mature and I agree to your opinion that it is not the place to talk (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)