 Off-Topic / Debate / 20445
    Welcome Worn Out —Richard Marchetti
   "Many Iraqis sceptical as Garner tours Baghdad" (URL) wrap] Washington has awarded huge reconstruction projects to US companies but ORHA, which reports to the US military, says it aims to work with Iraqis as much as possible. However, determining (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Welcome Worn Out —John Neal
   (...) Agreed, but it seems that we are damned if we do, and damned if we don't, considering what happened the last time we exited Iraq. It would be nice to get this right so that it will be our *last* visit to Iraq. JOHN (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Welcome Worn Out —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) However it should be pointed out that we are neither a guest nor a neighbor. We seem to be taking on more of the role of parent (not a role I wanted the US to take on but by golly, once the war was started, there was no avoiding it), and a (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Welcome Worn Out —Scott Arthur
    (...) My parents always had respect for my wishes & rights. Scott A (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)