 Off-Topic / Debate / 20407
    Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore" —Terry Prosper
   (...) Most like USA's death penalty. Who are we to decide what is right or wrong? This is called a cultural clash. In the Muslim culture, Adultery may be one of the worst thing a person can do in his/her life. If so, it would be logical for this (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore" —Frank Filz
   (...) You seem to be saying we can't judge other cultures. Can we judge people? Can we judge groups of people? How many people have to follow the same idea before we can't judge it? I would point out that many wrongdoers in the world believe that (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore" —Terry Prosper
   (...) Of course, you judge your own values better to others. Muslims would also have great arguments to debate with you, I suppose. That's not the point. We can't kill others. It's a human right to be alive, to have our life preserved and protected. (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)