 Off-Topic / Debate / 20219
    Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. —Scott Costello
   (...) I would agree that our election process is far from perfect. I wish they would require a photo ID at poling places, or have some other way for voters to prove who they are. Here in Southern California there is always a secret group that buses (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. —Pedro Silva
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Costello writes: (snip) (...) What's wrong with that (11mln counted overnight)? half that number is counted in my country by hand on election night, and we have half the population (and presumably, half the number (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)