 Off-Topic / Debate / 20124
    Whose side are you on, anyway? —Larry Pieniazek
   More questions about the Russian role are raised in this UPI article: (URL) went to the iraqwar.ru site mentioned (URL) I did not see the information given but I wasn't looking very hard. Does anyone else? (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Whose side are you on, anyway? —Scott Arthur
   (...) The whole report appears to be a statement of the obvious from analysts who are allegedly “linked” with the Russian military: ==+== Strikingly, the Russian analysts, whose work appears on the iraqwar.ru Web site, believe that U.S. and Allied (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)