 Off-Topic / Debate / 20070
  Don’t you just hate the pinko US media?

An interesting analysis of “patriotic” reporting the USA: Analysis: US media under fire (URL) like the retired Nato commander General Wesley Clark on CNN, argued that the Pentagon should have sent more troops to the Gulf, and perhaps waited longer (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Don’t you just hate the pinko US media?

(...) Yeah, I go to CNN to read the propaganda and see what FOX's competition has to say about things. I go to the BBC for something approximating the truth. The real problem is how most americans just don't do ANY digging for the truth. If it's not (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Don’t you just hate the pinko US media?

(...) BBC Radio 4's "Today" pretty much sets the agenda here: (URL) ITN's C4 News is also proving its worth (URL)The real problem is how most americans just don't do ANY digging for the (...) Trust in the age of spin! (...) ...and if there are no (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)