 Off-Topic / Debate / 19998
    Re: Dune, Foundation, and other critics of Empire —Wayne McCaul
   (...) Man, I *love* that soundtrack. It was sort of a gateway for me to other ambient-techno stuff. I have the book, but I put it down about a third of the way through it and can't remember what I did with it. Maybe I should try to dig it up - (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Dune, Foundation, and other critics of Empire —David Koudys
     In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Wayne McCaul writes: <snip> (...) ACC's short story about an officer chasing a runaway on an asteroid--brilliant. THe runaway is running around on the asteroid, and the officer is in a space ship--Clark goes into how the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Dune, Foundation, and other critics of Empire —Jennifer Clark
   "Wayne McCaul" <wmccaul@NOSPAMattbi.com> wrote in message (...) neat (...) Agreed, it is one of the best, I read a recent re-release (part of a "science fiction classics" series. Is this the ones where they have battle suits that cause large (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)