 Off-Topic / Debate / 19943
    Re: Break Out the Cristal (trickle-down economics explained with champagne!) —John Neal
   (...) Did we deal with that problem *alone*? (...) Good question. At least the *opportunity* can be given. Why storm the beaches at Normandy in WWII? (...) "Who is my neighbor?" JOHN (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Break Out the Cristal (trickle-down economics explained with champagne!) —Richard Marchetti
   Colonial America and the French during WW II were both actively resisting their oppressors. I don's see this in modern day Iraq. Plus, our entrance into WW II was prompted by the agressive acts of two aggressor nations: Germany and Japan. Japan (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Break Out the Cristal (trickle-down economics explained with champagne!) —John Neal
   (...) What if the population is being so wickedly repressed (speak out against me and I'll kill your *entire* family in front of you) that they are afraid to resist? (...) You missed my reference. A man asks Jesus what he must do to inherit eternal (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Break Out the Cristal (trickle-down economics explained with champagne!) —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Basically, I don't care. Still their problem and not mine. I would suggest that they have nothing to live for and might as well risk revolution. I suppose you're going to tell me we should send american boys over there to fight and die for (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)