 Off-Topic / Debate / 19904
  Re: Break Out the Cristal (trickle-down economics explained with champagne!)

(...) No, your very posts show me that "America the Great" is what matters, and other ideas be damned. (...) Now look who's misreading--I never said "morally equivelance" at all. Would you please read and understand what is being said. In so many (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Break Out the Cristal (trickle-down economics explained with champagne!)

(...) Then you are going to have to explain what you mean by "we are all equal nations". (...) Thank you. (...) Straw man-- I *never* used the UN to justify *anything*. Contrare, I think that the UN is a sham! I used the example of the UN's decision (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)