 Off-Topic / Debate / 19899
    Re: Break Out the Cristal (trickle-down economics explained with champagne!) —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Because I am a red-blooded american boy; living, breathing, working, and striving for all that is great and good for my world; and because I am committed to a larger project which takes the downturns and the upswings with a grain of salt; (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Break Out the Cristal (trickle-down economics explained with champagne!) —David Koudys
   (...) Absolute Wow! for the article, Richard. Just to start a different debate, one of a more political nature, and one where I don't have an opinion (yet ;) )... Will, or could, the "American Empire" fall, much akin to the former Soviet Union? (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Break Out the Cristal (trickle-down economics explained with champagne!) —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Absolutely. It's called overextending yourself. Spread yourself thinly enough, gamble enough, and you may find yourself in the position of the snail getting salt dumped on him. You dissolve. And Empire means spreading yourself thin hoping you (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)