 Off-Topic / Debate / 19829
    Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This... —Richard Marchetti
   Mike: A lot of us believe the election was rigged in Florida by thousands of votes months before the election took place. (URL) am no friend to Gore or to his psycho wife Tipper -- I just want to know that we had an honest election, and we did not. (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This... —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) for their actions but probably won't. (...) For the record, I voted for Bush Jr. simply because I felt he was the least unquaified at the time. Gore just plain scared me, whereas Bush simply came off as stupid. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This... —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Ah, who knows? I think it bears far greater investigation but our press is asleep at the wheel. I can't even watch CNN anymore, and is Fox is a bloody joke. There's still some hard-hitting stuff on the web, but you have to dig a little -- (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)