 Off-Topic / Debate / 19834
Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 06:14:08 GMT

Mike:

A lot of us believe the election was rigged in Florida by thousands of votes
months before the election took place.

http://www.gregpalast.com/detail.cfm?artid=55&row=1

Well alrighty then. Yet another case where people should be held responsible
for their actions but probably won't.

I am no friend to Gore or to his psycho wife Tipper -- I just want to know
that we had an honest election, and we did not.

For the record, I voted for crazy Nader.  Then I voted for some crazy mix of
greens, peace and freedom, and libertarians.

-- Hop-Frog

For the record, I voted for Bush Jr. simply because I felt he was the least
unquaified at the time. Gore just plain scared me, whereas Bush simply came off
as stupid.

-Mike Petrucelli