 Off-Topic / Debate / 19745
Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:06:17 GMT

Ok, I was refering to the operation of the Government, not the social changes
that occured between now and then despite the government's best efforts to the
contrary. See maybe we have a slight difference of opinion here. I see the
Government, not as the people who will fix things for us, but the cause of most
of the problems.

-Mike Petrucelli.