 Off-Topic / Debate / 19692
  Looking for Motives

"Russia: No move to legitimise war" (URL) which has big economic and oil interests in Iraq, aligned itself with France and China in opposing U.S.-led military action to topple Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein and disarm Iraq of banned weapons that (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Looking for Motives

(...) How about the Skull & Bones society angle? JOHN (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Looking for Motives

(...) Those guys are pikers. It's the Robot Sea Monsters aligned with the Orbital Mind Control Lasers that are behind this vast conspiracy. (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Looking for Motives

This isn't reasonable discussion of the issues. All of this "conspiracy" nonsense is just that. Please show me where I claimed the work of some hidden conspiracy? I gave a cite from CNN, for crying out loud. All I did was then analyze the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Looking for Motives

(...) So you admit you are a conspiracy nut... JOHN (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Looking for Motives

(...) John, try to be a bit more serious... you'll never get him to ADMIT it. Normally I ignore him but he's gone too far this time. In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti writes: "Please show me where I claimed the work of some hidden (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Looking for Motives

Look, this is just counterproductive. There is no on-point discussion being advanced. If you were looking at my resume you would absolutely assume that my past record had at least some relationship to the trajectory of my present and future career (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)