 Off-Topic / Debate / 19677
Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 22:04:54 GMT

"Ashcroft (and his bunch) actually ARE out there undermining liberty"

This is true, you can't argue it, so maybe that's why you snipped it? He's
YOUR AG after all, you voted for Bush.

I snipped it because it's another debate.

JOHN