 Off-Topic / Debate / 19673
    Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This... —David Koudys
   (...) Because one way people don't die. Inspections and containment was working. The other way people die--bombing and fighting. There had better be a physical "smoking gun" for me to consider the very option of thinking about starting a war. And if (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) False. It was doing no such thing. (...) False again. Tell that to the Kurds, er, Shiites, er Chaldeans he gassed/starved/paved over during the peace Hussein's imposition of his will on his oppressed people cost how many hundreds of thousands (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)