 Off-Topic / Debate / 19651
19650  |  19652
Subject:
Proof! (was Re: The Sun is not being very nice.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 19:03:22 GMT

For those demanding proof, dicover what the whole of the world knows already
-- a simple truth <<<YOU>>> have failed to understand.

This war is about oil.

This is the money/oil trail. Follow it.  You may learn something about the
value of american lives and blood. Put simply: your life/blood is not worth
any amount in crude oil.

You are worthless.  Shut up and get back in line.

-- Hop-Frog