 Off-Topic / Debate / 19624
  Re: "gutless" bush?

(...) No, he had to wait until the Secter Service was satisfied that the he was relatively safe from harm and separated from Cheney. -Dave J. (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: "gutless" bush?

(...) Evidence, please. The Secret Service is, as I understand it, trained to secure the safety of the president, even if he's appointed rather than elected to the position. I think that should take a maximum of about half an hour. I'm no expert on (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: "gutless" bush?

(...) I think a lot more of us could benefit from being separated from Cheney... Perhaps he can be placed in a rocketship and sent into space with what -- a 2 hour supply of oxygen? Works for me. Although I guess some kind of "conflict of interests" (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: "gutless" bush?

(...) All sarcasm is lost on him, but I digress. (...) I think you mean "Secret Service", but there are those that would argue that your statement is equivalent to the one made by Dave! They may seem to have different words but they come out to the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)