 Off-Topic / Debate / 19621
  Re: America need not apologize

(...) That's exactly why he does it. He knows he can't even get his own countrymen to support him, so he's using his power as a figurehead to 'rally the troops' among the rest of the Arab world. Hopefully, they'll see him for the madman he is and (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: America need not apologize

(...) And I think his own countrymen would rather support him than an invading and greedy foreign power. Once their loved ones are killed, lets see how quickly those sweet Iraqis embrace americans in exchange for chocolate bars and a hovel to live (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: America need not apologize

(...) One can hope! (URL) is a week or so old and not necessarily a representative sample of all Arab thinking but I did find it interesting, and agreeable. (the shots at the US and Britain and other western powers are well placed, in my view)... (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)