 Off-Topic / Debate / 19609
  Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions

(...) See, John? That's how one properly invokes Dave! RE: Evil--I think, Larry, that your (and my) definition of evil is markedly different from the definition supported by our Appointed Theocrat Lil' Bush. Even Reagan's reference to The Evil (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions

(...) Is the DPRK evil or not? I missed where you answered this one, Dave! (...) Pin it on the current administration, eh? That's quite the stretch, even for you, Dave! I'm completely happy to place most of the blame for where we are now on the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions

(...) Whoops! Let me clarify: Inasmuch as we have previously agreed that communist nations are evil (as opposed to Dubya's fire-&-brimstone pulpit definition of evil), then I agree that DPRK is evil. (...) Nice usage, once again! (...) I'm not sure, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)