 Off-Topic / Debate / 19601
  Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions

(...) I don't really want to argue this point overmuch, disliking almost all politicians anyway, but... Such questions should never have been put to the man in the first place. And who doesn't lie about a furtive affair? I expect better of you, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions

(...) Larry's stance at the time, and I'm sure it is now the same, is the obvious. President Clinton should have called them inappropriate questions and simply dismissed it as a crude joke / witch-hunt. He should have stood up for the right by (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions

(...) I am merely pointing out that it was a matter of greater personal importance than of national importance; consequently, I don't really care about the nature of his answers or evasions. Focus, focus, focus -- on what really matters. I am (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)