 Off-Topic / Debate / 19528
  Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions

(...) Spoken like a true Canadian. <rant> I find it interesting that even with all the disarming of our military power over the past 20 years, that there are folks calling for even more dispersal of our meager military might. Want to prevent the US (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions

LET THIS BE CLEAR : I AM NOT CANADIAN. You want to know Canada's opinion on the issue? Well, there is Ontario, who is against a war without the UN, but wishes the US wil win the war. Totally opposite statements. That's Ontario for you. Then there is (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions

(...) Has Quebec seceded already, then? Else I am not following you. By the way, not everyone in Canada shares your view... (URL) I know... he's from the west coast. (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)