 Off-Topic / Debate / 19407
  Re: I'm just going to take a back seat.... Re: You Can Lead A Horse To Water....

(...) Well, my def'n of 'we' woudn't necessarily be "the US", for then it woudn't be we, as in me... but I digress... ;) I was thinking more along the lines of "if we (as in 'civilized society' whether it be the UN, or such other institution) see (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  This is outrageous (not what you think) was Re: I'm just going to take a back seat..

(...) You know I have been thinking about this since I posted my original messages. What do we do about it? I mean Afganistan is a poor example of how to "help." At the same time one must recognize that while Afgans are still living in sub-standard (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)