 Off-Topic / Debate / 19272
    "wineglass makers cause drunk-driving deaths" —Larry Pieniazek
   Well I dunno about you but *I* feel a lot safer. (not) (URL) the only drugs Ashcroft likes are Pentothal, Pavulon and Potassium Chloride... (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: "wineglass makers cause drunk-driving deaths" —David Koudys
   (...) Eep! Pot smoking isn't a national seurity issue, it's a health care issue, much like alcohol. If 'consenting adult type' folks are using either in moderation, leave 'em alone! Go after the criminals that adversely affect the safety and (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)