 Off-Topic / Debate / 19273
Re: "wineglass makers cause drunk-driving deaths"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 18:35:50 GMT

Well I dunno about you but *I* feel a lot safer. (not)

http://www.nationalreview.com/murdock/murdock030403.asp

Apparently the only drugs Ashcroft likes are Pentothal, Pavulon and
Potassium Chloride...

http://www.howstuffworks.com/lethal-injection4.htm

We're on a roll today--2 agrees.

Eep!

Pot smoking isn't a national seurity issue, it's a health care issue, much
like alcohol.  If 'consenting adult type' folks are using either in
moderation, leave 'em alone!  Go after the criminals that adversely affect
the safety and security of your fellow citizens!

Dave K