 Off-Topic / Debate / 19272
19271  |  19273
Subject:
"wineglass makers cause drunk-driving deaths"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 18:22:57 GMT

Well I dunno about you but *I* feel a lot safer. (not)

http://www.nationalreview.com/murdock/murdock030403.asp

Apparently the only drugs Ashcroft likes are Pentothal, Pavulon and
Potassium Chloride...

http://www.howstuffworks.com/lethal-injection4.htm