 Off-Topic / Debate / 19091
    Re: What about the first? —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I don't see how obliterating everything helps those under dictatorships. I also don't see the point in risking what freedom we have to help people who don't want it or can't maintain it. I think you statement goes way beyond Patrick Henry's. (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: What about the first? —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) If they actually knew what freedom was, would they still not want it? Until everyone is free, peace will never exist. I think it would be worth the cost of both money and lives if we (everyone on Earth) could teach our grandchildren's children (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)