 Off-Topic / Debate / 1898
Re: What Americans think of Europeans (was Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 12:44:34 GMT

<snip the milder stuff>

And how could we really dislike you anyway?  What would we be if you
hadn't ostracized all of your most productive and thinking people and
sent them away?  The US owes it's existence to Europe and that's why
when push comes to shove we're willing to do things like turn our entire
economy into a machine designed to save England from Germany (oh yeah,
and kill Nips).

<Blink, Blink>

Man, I hope this was meant as a troll.

eric