 Off-Topic / Debate / 1895
Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 04:34:13 GMT

Sproaticus wrote  <37C6B434.B9FCA361@io.com>...
<snip>
How many years it has passed when all U.S. citizens got equal rights?
(again I must exclaim)  huh?
So U.S. citizens do have equal rights?

No one has equal rights.  Period.  The concept, while pretty, is absolutely
unattainable.  We have to aim for the next-best solution, and accept that
there will always be stumbling blocks in the path.

So you are aiming to the "next-best" solution. How bout if your neighbour is
aiming to the "next-best" of the "next-best" solution and so on ... ??? So
"rights" has to be equal. (Opportunies is totally different issue).
<snip>
-et