 Off-Topic / Debate / 18938
  Dubya and Osama--Separated at Birth?

Game 1--You choose the power that said it! "The enemies we face are resourceful, merciless and fanatically committed to inflicting massive damage on our homeland, which they regard as a bastion of evil," says <Osama><Dubya> "In this war, there can (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Dubya and Osama--Separated at Birth?

(...) I heard they were twins once before: The algebra of infinite justice (URL) who is Osama bin Laden really? Let me rephrase that. What is Osama bin Laden? He's America's family secret. He is the American president's dark doppelganger. The savage (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Noticed this news item: (URL) ? Dubya and Saddam have something in common too. Might they have been triplets? Duq "David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:HA7CCq.J8D@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) of (...) the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)