 Off-Topic / Debate / 18938
18937  |  18939
Subject:
Dubya and Osama--Separated at Birth?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:29:14 GMT

Game 1--You choose the power that said it!

"The enemies we face are resourceful, merciless and fanatically committed to
inflicting massive damage on our homeland, which they regard as a bastion of
evil," says <Osama><Dubya> "In this war, there can be no compromise or
negotiated settlement."

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/02/11/terrorism.congress/index.html

Wee!  Let the fun continue!--You choose the scenario!

"The speaker called on all <Muslims><Western Countries> to fight any
<U.S.-led><Iraqi> attack on <Iraq><American Interests>, suggested battle
strategies and warned leaders of <Islamic><Western> nations not to help the
enemy."

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/02/11/binladen.excerpts/index.html

I love rhetoric--it can be applied to anyone at this time!

Let the good times roll!

Dave K