 Off-Topic / Debate / 18757
  Re: Ticket prices going up

(...) I got a parking ticket notice from the city of San Francisco a number of years back. I was a bit puzzled since I hadn't been there in a year, but how do I prove it? It was as easy as checking the date: a half dozen of us were in SoCal (or (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Ticket prices going up

(...) IIRC the earthquake occurred at around 5:04pm, so I would guess that moron probably wrote ~your~ ticket earlier in the day. Maggie C. (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Ticket prices going up

(...) I knew that, but you spoiled the joke. Killjoy. ;-) -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)