 Off-Topic / Debate / 18668
Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 13:24:17 GMT

SNIP of unprecedented preportions.

        Since this debate has almost trailed off and I don't forsee either
side convincing the other I'll just say one last thing.

       I think the greatest proof of God's existence, and love, are the
millions of people that believe in him. It is not an easy road and if God
wasn't real it is the last thing I would spend my time doing (I am not the
kind of person who would always have to have religion or a substitute). As
Paul said "If what we preach is not true then we are to be pittied more then
all men". The mere fact that Christianity endures despite many hardships
says more then I ever could about what people see in God and whether it's good.

   God Bless (everyone who wants this),

               Nathan (who is hauling himself out of the mire of .debate)