 Off-Topic / Debate / 18571
Re: IGNORANT views fuel oppression?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:28:56 GMT

I propose an OT-D Resolution 001--

In which all party(s) concerned, concurrently and without delay withdraw
from specifically discussing the Israel/Palestine issue for a term of at
least, but not limited to, one (1) month.

This resolution is proposed for the following reasons:

- This debate has caused much contention and flaming anytime it 'reared its
uglay head'.

- This debate does not seem to settle on any solution which satisfies any or
all party(s) involved in the debate.

- this debate has been ongoing for a long time with no end in sight.

I propose this resolution in the hopes that other debates will occur without
the overriding Israel/Palestine debate war which often takes over this
channel when it appears.

If this resolution is not passed, it will in no way affect this participants
participation in the O.T.-D newsgroup.

Dave K

Ceetain parties don't want it to end (e.g. said certain party answered his
own message to get it back up at the top of the queu).  Just ignore said
person and there won't be a debate.

-->Bruce<--

And for a demonstration of such, said certain party will undoubtedly reply
to this as he always does and I'll just ignore it.  :-)