 Off-Topic / Debate / 18600
Re: IGNORANT views fuel oppression?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 08:55:01 GMT

Ceetain parties don't want it to end (e.g. said certain party answered his
own message to get it back up at the top of the queu).  Just ignore said
person and there won't be a debate.

-->Bruce<--

And for a demonstration of such, said certain party will undoubtedly reply
to this as he always does and I'll just ignore it.  :-)

Aldous Huxley: "Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

I do not need people to reply to my posts to make a point. Rather than urging
people to ignore me, perhaps it would be easier for you to counter my argument
[as Larry often tries]?

Scott A