 Off-Topic / Debate / 18535
    Will Bush Jr pardon whomever Kissinger sheds some light on? —Scott Arthur
   Bush Jr on announcing Kissinger's investigation into the September 11 attacks: "This commission will help me and future presidents to understand the methods of America's enemies and the nature of the threats we face... Dr Kissinger will bring broad (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Will Bush Jr pardon whomever Kissinger sheds some light on? —Dave Schuler
   (...) What can we say? Surely his "alleged" improprieties can't be as serious as a legal extramarital affair, false accusations of perjury, baseless rumors of cocaine smuggling, trumped-up allegations of murder, or ultimately unfounded implications (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Will Bush Jr pardon whomever Kissinger sheds some light on? —David Koudys
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dave Schuler writes: <snip> (...) Yes, I noticed that as well, with the exception of late night talk show hosts--they're always saying 'President Bush'. I wonder why that is? I guess it's to distinguish the jokes about (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)