 Off-Topic / Debate / 18510
Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 03:55:22 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Nathan Todd writes:

Just to clarify, read any post by me in .castle and see if you can find
one without God Bless on the end (OK there may be a few). I tagged the other
bit on to show where I would be coming from in this debate... Not to be
snide. Of all the people I've met most find 'God Bless' generic (in my case
it isn't), comforting, or if they are a proffesor type (not all) a slightly
amusing example of the innocents who believe in God. I have yet to meet
anyone deeply offended by it,

We haven't met yet...

I don't think you were? If you were sorry.

Apology accepted.