 Off-Topic / Debate / 18492
Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 03:28:42 GMT

Rev,

I think you need to get working on fleshing out the Good Book of Maury.  Sounds
like a hoot.

Then again, all you'd have to do is change a few words/names/phrases across the
Bible, and it would probably work well enough.  But if you take some real time at
it, you can create a book that Xtians will foam over, but is so close to the Bible
that you can quote them Bible passages and say "why is this any more ridiculous
than YOUR Good Book"?

IOW, continue with what you've started here ;-)

"The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith" wrote:

     God Bless, (yes I believe in God, his son Jesus who died for my sins,
and the holy spirit.)

May Maury the Talking Kangaroo watch over you in the night!

-Rev. Smith

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/