 Off-Topic / Debate / 18430
    Re: "I am told that" "it is probable that" "at least some" American-Christians "seem" to fund the IRA? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) To be honest I wish you wouldn't post on LUGNET(tm) at all, you're somewhere between extremely low value add, and significant negative value add. Once in a while you come up with an outside cite of some limited value but by and large your own (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: "I am told that" "it is probable that" "at least some" American-Christians "seem" to fund the I —Scott Arthur
     (...) Give it rest. It's rather ironic that you don't see the irony in what you are saying. This sort stuff should be taken to e-mail. (...) Synopsis: You've admitted I was correct, and you were wrong. Furthermore; you're not happy about it. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         Re: "I am told that" "it is probable that" "at least some" American-Christians "seem" to fund the I —David Koudys
     (...) And it was so nice in here lately--things were debated, discussions happened, and there was almost a zen-like, albeit debatable discussions, in the land. Oh well, c'est la vie! Dave K. (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         I agree. —Scott Arthur
      We all need to respond to the issues raised, rather that insult each other. How come it's so busy here, I thought it was Thanksgiving yesterday? Scott A (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: "I am told that" "it is probable that" "at least some" American-Christians "seem" to fund the IRA? —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Heck, I ignore Scott, but judging by the flurry of responses, he won't do me the same favor. He wants and craves attention. Ignoring him is still the best option. He'll even pick up on long-distance, unstated twitting of his hypocritical (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: "I am told that" "it is probable that" "at least some" American-Christians "seem" to fund the I —Scott Arthur
     (...) Thanks for your rather disruptive input, but I've no intention of joining in your mudslinging. [BTW: I'm not anti-American, I'm pro-justice - understand the difference]. (...) How ironic; I note you have chosen to sling mud rather than address (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Dealing with the problem —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Good analysis, Bruce, but it's not enough that just you ignore him, or that just I ignore him. For off-topic.debate to truly be enjoyable, it's necessary that EVERYONE ignore him, and manage to do so consistently. This is necessary because if (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Dealing with the problem —Scott Arthur
   Larry, Take a look at the current fuss. Look at what started it. You should hang your head in shame rather that cause more fuss. It may be a cultural thing, but personally I think sniggering and name-calling is far more “anti-social” than my alleged (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)