 Off-Topic / Debate / 18429
Re: IGNORANT view fuel the IRA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 13:33:10 GMT

Quoting Scott A <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com>:
Effectively, though, this means that Isrealis need to give up some land,
and the English need to give some political power.

Again, I assume you mean British. We have already devolved some power. It
is extremists in NI [Republican and Unionist, elected and unelected] who are
currently dragging their heals.

So how is this different than Israel, Scott?  The Israelies already gave up
some land.  It is extremists in the PA (both elected and unelected) who are
currently dragging their heels, and fanning the flames.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com