 Off-Topic / Debate / 1840
    Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep) —Mike Stanley
   (...) Um, I don't know about the married (in whatever sense - legally recognized or not) men YOU know, but I know quite a few married men who have not and would not commit adultery, according to any definition, including myself. Have a lot of men (...) (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep) —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) When I was a late teen, I read the results of a poll that indicated that 44% (I think) of married men acknowledged having secret extra-marital sex. There must also have been some contingent of respondents who didn't answer honestly so if the (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)