 Off-Topic / Debate / 18392
Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 20:29:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jon Palmer writes:
"Ronald Scott Moody" <uberwindin@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Well that's certainly ONE view of what he's doing, yes. Please forgive me
for snickering out loud when I read the above paragraph, though.
Ronald, you may want to check your assumptions a lot more carefully
before you >proclaim that you're sure you know what Brendan's
motives were.

Quoteth Larry
"
Well that's certainly ONE view of what he's doing, yes. Please forgive me
for snickering out loud when I read the above paragraph
"

(though, to be said, Larry did put in the apology before the snicker)

Athiests rock!  They have a way of belittling anyone and anything that
doesn't fit into their worldview!

Quoteth Larry
"
Well that's certainly ONE view of what he's doing, yes. Please forgive me
for snickering out loud when I read the above paragraph
"

(though, to be said, Larry did put in the apology before the snicker)

Easy there, tiger. I was snickering at the rather credulous and wide eyed
statement (unfortunately snipped, but worth rereading) that Ronald Scott
Moody initially made, not his particular worldview. Such charming naivety
is, well... lauguable, no matter who it's evinced by.

Hope that helps.

++Lar