 Off-Topic / Debate / 18334
    Re: Not embarassed to be a Canadian anymore... —David Koudys
   (...) And I wonder how we would all feel if Dubya at least acted like a true leader of "the people"--leading them to do the right thing--instead of trotting down the same old 'naive solution' of 'he who has the biggest stick'. What I want to hear, (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Not embarassed to be a Canadian anymore... —John Neal
   (...) I wouldn't exactly call "he who has the biggest stick" a naive solution-- perhaps a tried and proven one.... Remember, Saddam has a pretty big stick himself-- he has butchered 100,000s of his own people with it! So why are so many bleeding (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)