 Off-Topic / Debate / 18240
Re: Buses & Beggers [Re: Vote against/for...]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 22:04:09 GMT

You:  I inferred that white folks have more "freedoms".

Well, what are they?

More of them have the "freedom" to go on holiday in Edinburgh [Scotland] than
do non-whites.

And for the third time, I assert that you are speaking about economics, not
race.

You don't think they are linked?

In what way are they *SPECIFICALLY* linked.

-John